Kansas City Granite Kitchen Countertops
Our granite kitchen countertops are installed with complete attention to detail and the utmost care to create a polished finish that gleams with perfection.
Need help “Visualizing” your new granite or marble countertops?
“Midwest Granite completed three separate jobs for me and they all look great. Two of the countertops involved unusual shapes and cuts that look fantastic. Nick Stambaugh was easy to work with and completed each job quickly, thoroughly and on schedule. Thank you Midwest Granite! ” ~ Karrol Combs
One of the unique areas we specialize in is custom edgework. A custom edge really creates the difference between a standard remodel and one that makes a truly extraordinary statement. Some of the edges you can select from include bevel edge, eased edge, bullnose, ¼ Round over and many more options.
What are the benefits of installing new granite or marble countertops in your home?
- Granite countertops will not depreciate in value.
- Granite adds value to your house.
- Granite countertops are sanitary, bacterial contamination is not a issue.
- Granite is formed by heat and pressure, it can take the heat of a pan.
- It’s easy to clean with warm water and a mild solution or detergent.
We can also custom design an edge profile for your granite kitchen countertop.